Peach and passion fruit pound cake parfait
Yields 1 parfait
- 1 (6 ounce) container Liberté Méditerraneé peach and passion fruit yogurt
- 4-6 ounces cubed peaches (either jarred or fresh), plus one slice peach for garnish
- 1 slice of pound cake, cubed
- 1 teaspoon slivered almonds
- 1 rosemary sprig for garnish
- Use a clear glass, such as a martini glass, to serve this parfait. You will add two layers of each ingredient, with a final third layer of fewer ingredients. Layer as follows:
- Add 1/3 of the yogurt to the bottom of the glass topped with 1/3 of the peaches, a sprinkle of slivered almonds and 1/3 of the pound cake cubes.
- Add the second layer, just as the first.
- For the third layer you’ll use less of all the ingredients, almost as a garnish. Use a dollop of the yogurt, a few slivered almonds, a few peaches and a few cubes of the pound cake.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a peach slice attached to the side of the glass.